Saturday, July 9, 2016

Very First Challenge (Muse Challenge #173)

Hello Everyone
this is my very first card challenge.
I came across this wonderful blog Muse Challenge .
Here is what I came up with 

I really like how it turned out :)
It is a 5x6 card , I used Tim Holtzs distress inks Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Carved Pumpkin. the stamps I used was Inkadinkado - Beautiful Fairies, Kelly Panacci - Friends
This is the beautiful card I got my inspiration from 

Please go and look at Muse Challenge lots of great inspiration.
Thank You for stopping by
Have a Great Day



4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Tina and it's so great to see you joining in with this fun challenge...it's one of my favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so honoured that you chose my card as inspiration to enter your first challenge! And a great card too, looks lovely with the orange border and that sweet image.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, I hope to see you there again, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita :) I fixed my post and showed your beautiful card .

      Delete
  3. We are so thrilled that you found us (and we hope to see you as often as you can join us!) Love your fun image and the movement in the sentiment, which makes your fairy look like she's dancing! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

 

You-Nique Creations Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design