Sunday, August 28, 2016

Butterflies or Dragonflies & DT Call Card

Hey Everyone,

Today’s card I made for a challenge over at Cards 4 Galz

The challenge is   Butterflies or Dragonflies & DT Call

So I thought I would try out for the Design Team

here is the cards I made

IMG_20160828_211123   Follow your Dreams 2

So what do you all think?

The background I used a cute butterfly stamp

from Inkadinkado “Beautiful Fairies”

I stamped the butterfly with Versamark ink

and I used clear embossing powder.

I used Tim Holtz distress ink

Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet.

I hope you enjoyed the card I know I enjoyed making it :)

                                                  Wish me luck :)

Thank you for stopping by

&

Have a Great Day

sig 1

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple background to your butterflies on the first and the crisp clean lines of the second.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiaful card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete