Monday, May 29, 2017

Dog–Gone I miss you card

Dog - Gone I miss You

Hello my crafty friend,

I hope you all are having a great Memorial Day!

Today I would like to share with you a cute card I made last night.

First off I would like to give a shout out to a friend

Dana Joy for all of her encouragement

thank you Dana Joy!

You can find her and all of her inspiration over on her blog Got Joy Creations

I found this cute little dog over at Mindy Baxter’s blog My Creative Scoop She has some wonderful images and you can take a online class with her to learn the techniques on coloring with Copic markers.

Thank you for stopping by if you liked my post

today pls some blog lovin Smile

Tina Turner

Spectrum Noir Markers

EB 1 , EB 2 , EB 5

TN 7

IG 1 , IG 6

TB 3

No comments:

Post a Comment