Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #291 Challenge

Hello crafty friends

I’m back this evening with a card I made for the challenge over at

freshly made sketches

Here is the sketch this week

000_0021

000_0020

I made this card with My Favorite Things 

BB Magical Dragons

Spectrum Noir Markers

Dragon – PL 1 , PL 2 , GB 3 , GB 2 , BT 7

Cloud – GG 1 , GG 2

Background – Cloud Stencil , Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by if you liked my post

today pls leave some blog lovin.

Tina Turner

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that little dragon! Great cloud background and beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this purple dragon! Adorable card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 

You-Nique Creations Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design