Friday, August 26, 2016

Furry Friend & DT Challenge

Hi everyone
Today's card is for a challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys
The challenge is Furry Friends & a DT call. 
So I thought I would give it a try !!
Here is my entry 


So what do you all think? 
The background I used a stencil I made of fencing  I used Tim Holtz distress ink
Black Soot & Hickory Smoke and a cute little cow.
I hope you enjoyed the card I know I enjoyed making it :)
Wish me luck :)

Thank you for stopping by 
&
Have a Great Day




4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of a cow as a furry friend, but yours look so cute. LOL Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Thanks for your interest in the DT. Can you please contact me at cazro2512@btinternet.com for both the Guyz and the Galz DT's Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cazro. I did email you back . have a great day!!

      Delete